Main Article Content
During the pandemic, the Ministry of Education, Research, and Technology of the Republic of Indonesia launched a policy of flexibility in the use of school operational assistance funds (BOS). This policy aims to make school principals as managers in schools able to adjust the budget for school needs in accordance with conditions during the COVID-19 pandemic. This study aims to describe the quality management and financing of education during the COVID-19 period at the UISU Siantar Private High School. This research is descriptive research. Data were collected through observation, literature study, document analysis, and interviews. The results showed that UISU Siantar Private High School had managed education financing in accordance with government expectations and BOS fund management standards. In the future, it is hoped that the management of the UISU Siantar Private High School, especially the principal and treasurer, will continue to be responsive and transparent in the preparation of school activities and budgets (RKAS) and the use of BOS funds, especially regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, which has not been completed until now.
As our aim is to disseminate original research article, hence the publishing right is a necessary one. The publishing right is needed in order to reach the agreement between the author and publisher. As the journal is fully open access, the authors will sign an exclusive license agreement.
The authors have the right to:
- Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license.
- Retain copyright, patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights including research data.
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
For the open access article, the publisher is granted to the following right.
- The non-exclusive right to publish the article and grant right to others.
- For the published article, the publisher applied for the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.