Main Article Content
Typhoid fever is one of the cases of infection that still tends to be high in Indonesia. There is a role for IgG antibodies in the clinical condition of typhoid fever patients. The immune status of an individual is largely determined by nutritional status and age. This study aimed to determine the relationship between age and nutritional status and length of stay of typhoid fever patients at Dr. Soehadi Prijonegoro General Hospital, Sragen, Indonesia. This study was an analytic observational study with a cross-sectional approach. A total of 106 subjects participated in this study. Univariate and bivariate analyses were performed on this study data using SPSS. There is a relationship between age and length of stay, where age over and/or equal to 30 years is at risk of getting longer care than patients who are less than 30 years old. This study also shows that there is no relationship between nutritional status and length of stay of typhoid fever patients.
As our aim is to disseminate original research article, hence the publishing right is a necessary one. The publishing right is needed in order to reach the agreement between the author and publisher. As the journal is fully open access, the authors will sign an exclusive license agreement.
The authors have the right to:
- Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license.
- Retain copyright, patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights including research data.
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
For the open access article, the publisher is granted to the following right.
- The non-exclusive right to publish the article and grant right to others.
- For the published article, the publisher applied for the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.