Main Article Content
Apart from serving as a teacher, the teacher also acts as a mentor, guide, and motivator who helps students achieve their best potential. Motivation is the key to increasing student interest, participation, and learning achievement. This study aimed to assess the teacher's role as a motivator for students in Neglasari primary school. This study is qualitative observational research. Research requires assistance instruments, namely screening forms, informant data, interview guidelines, and recording equipment, which in this study required primary data and secondary data. Teachers have a key role in arousing and maintaining student motivation. Teachers can create a fun, inclusive, and positive classroom environment. Teachers must provide clear and structured goals to students. Teachers must use a variety of interesting and varied teaching methods. Teachers must provide constructive and positive feedback to students. Teachers can use a personalized approach to teaching. Teachers can help students see the relevance of the subject matter to the real world.
As our aim is to disseminate original research article, hence the publishing right is a necessary one. The publishing right is needed in order to reach the agreement between the author and publisher. As the journal is fully open access, the authors will sign an exclusive license agreement.
The authors have the right to:
- Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license.
- Retain copyright, patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights including research data.
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
For the open access article, the publisher is granted to the following right.
- The non-exclusive right to publish the article and grant right to others.
- For the published article, the publisher applied for the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.