Main Article Content
Teaching children about the importance of dental and oral hygiene from an early age is a long-term investment in their health. Parents and caregivers have an important role in guiding children to maintain regular dental and oral hygiene. Good dental care habits should be taught from an early age, including brushing teeth twice a day, using age-appropriate fluoride-containing toothpaste, flossing teeth, and visiting the dentist regularly. This study aimed to provide an overview of aspects of knowledge and status of students' dental and oral hygiene in state elementary schools in Aceh Besar, Indonesia. The descriptive observational study, where as many as 44 research subjects participated in this study. Observation of knowledge and oral health status was carried out univariately using SPSS. In conclusion, the knowledge of Aceh Besar, state elementary school students, is still relatively poor regarding oral health. The dental and oral health status of Aceh Besar state elementary school students is classified as moderate.
As our aim is to disseminate original research article, hence the publishing right is a necessary one. The publishing right is needed in order to reach the agreement between the author and publisher. As the journal is fully open access, the authors will sign an exclusive license agreement.
The authors have the right to:
- Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license.
- Retain copyright, patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights including research data.
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
For the open access article, the publisher is granted to the following right.
- The non-exclusive right to publish the article and grant right to others.
- For the published article, the publisher applied for the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.